15 June, 2010

Something Newer



First off, I'm just going to pretend like I don't see the elephant in the room taking big, stinky, elephant-sized dumps that remind us all that I promised to start a new serial blog run.
I'm going to pretend like I haven't been getting biting comments criticizing me for promising content that I never provided. 

Instead, I'm going to direct you to my new Tumblr account (click on the word you n00b) which is guaranteed to carry more and better content. I still want to blog here in long form, but my life has become such that long form blogging is more difficult for me. It's not so much that I can't scavenge the time for it throughout the day, its that I struggle to get emotionally invested in it like I used to be able to. 

I'm an intern again at another major ad agency right now and that brings on stresses of competency, performance, impressions, etc. 

I'm the new dad of a 7 month old rock star, and that brings all sorts of new issues that I wont even BEGIN to try to describe, because it is too intricate and complex to explain to anyone who isn't married with a new baby. Doesn't help that I'm an ignoramus either. 

So long story short, Tumblr works better for me right now. It get's fed my daily stream of twitter updates and functions more as my mental cork board than a formal blog ever could. 

With that said, please come visit me. If you're on Tumblr add me as a friend. But please don't stop sending me threatening comments and emails pertaining to this blog. I want to stay here and I want to keep pecking away at long form. It's right for me and I don't want to leave it behind completely. 

1 comment:

Leslierush said...

I hate having to get used to new things. Thanks alot Logan..Thanks a lot!