10 July, 2008

Cross Breeds: Round 1



CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE. So here is how it will go, two pairs will face off every day for the next few days. The idea isn't that one stays and one goes. No, no; I love my shoes too much to give half away. The idea is that as the shoes go up, you all comment on what you like, what you don't like, and once all 25 pair are up, then we can get a pretty comprehensive idea of what sucks and what stays. If both pairs rock, great, we'll keep 'em both. Feel free to comment positively or negatively on any and all pairs. When all is said and done, hopefully a couple pairs will be off to the bin.


Round 1:

Slip-ons from Target (redish leather). I was at Krystal Curtis' wedding and I ripped my dress pants. I bought new pants but the shoes I was wearing didn't match. So I bought these.


Leather, Steve Maddens with suede stripes. I bought these after my mission because they were kinda in style in Europe. I saw them in Finland and Czech Republic on the way home in addition to a bit in Ukriane.

2 comments:

Leslierush said...

I think both of these are fine.

Unknown said...

the steve maddens are out of style now. sorry buddy. nice leather color...just not a fan of the stripes on the side. i feel like there is better out there for you.