27 June, 2008

Hoven, said "Hoe-ven" no "Hu-ven"


It was Fall 2001 and I was starting my first semester at BYU before going on my mission. I was a fan of rap music, rock climbing and I was one, cool bad-A. Pimpin' the Bronco II, with a 15" subwoofer and rock climbing gear in the back, I always, and confidently, left my 4 pairs of sunglasses on the dashboard of the car with the windows down. One pair of $85 Dragon's, one pair of $90 Spy's, one pair of Vegas sourced Elvis shades, and a wicked pair of gas-station aviators stood at attention for use at my beck and call...

...to be continued.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz I had no idea how cool you were.....just kidding I always new thats why I picked you to be my cuzin. I have no idea why you picked me. ha hope your well. love your favorite cuz tiffbark-hebb