12 May, 2008

Delayed Response



Ok, ok, I know it's been a long while since I've written. I'm sincerely sorry. The worst part is, a lot of stuff has gone on since the last Bugatti posting. A lot. So much in fact, and so heavy, that if you don't already know what's going on, you're probably out of the loop and don't need to know.
Some crazy stuff. Big piles of it, flying around and hitting fans and all that jazz. So yeah, if you know, you know, if you don't, just trust me that it sucks and we are moving on.
No one died. We are all healthy and safe. No worries right?

As for the rest of the picture, it's ok. I'm working semi-full-time at BYU making ends meet and trying to forget that I have school again at the end of the semester. Other bad news of the not-so-heavy sort includes the re-death of my XBOX 360. Right in the middle of car-jacking a nice vehicle in Liberty City, my screen just up and froze. Not unheard of in this line of entertainment so I begrudgingly got out of my chair and manually restarted the system, assuming things would reboot and my murderous car-jacking rampage would continue. It wasn't to be though and within moments I saw the melancholy glow of 3 red lights on the front of the XBOX, known to users as "The Three Rings of Death." Corruption and demise was name of the game and I had lost. Dead 100%, I contacted Microsoft and they are sending me a box to ship it into them again. Downsides include cognitive dissonance, separation anxiety and full blown boredom. The upsides are few and far between but do include a free month of XBOX Live when my machine returns, fixed hardware that should run better than before, and better marital relations with the Mrs. for the time being.

Carpe Diem!

No comments: